KONI Coilover Kit | Mk5 | Mk6
KONI Coilover Kit
- Easy Ride-Height/Corner Weight Adjustability
- Average lowering of up to 2.4" F, 2.0" R
- Designed for Maximum Street and Track Performance
- Rust-Free Stainless Steel Technology for Ease of Adjustment—Year after Year
- Perfect Handling by Variable Lowering and Externally Adjustable Shock Rebound Stiffness
- Great Price to Performance Ratio and Long Life Resulting From the Efficient Combination of Quality, Advanced Production Processes and Technical Know How
- Lifetime Warranty
Have more fun while driving your car! The coil over kits include four KONI Sport valve struts and/or shocks featuring threaded adjustable lower spring perches (where applicable) and progressive rate lowering springs designed for performance street driving. The kits are engineered in a joint effort with KONI divisions in Holland, Germany and North America and are tested on Germany's framed, high speed Autobahns.
Threaded coil over suspensions not only allow the user to individualize the ride height but also to improve handling through corner weighting or weight jacking. Additionally the car can be run low in the summer and raised for winter driving. The threading range allows the owner to make the ride height considerably higher or lower.
It is always recommended that the kits be installed with bump rubbers because the threaded range of perch adjustment may allow the vehicle to sit low enough (for show or display purposes) to risk bottoming internally without them.
The Sport shocks are adjustable in rebound damping so you can set them to your driving style or to different driving conditions (i.e. for street to track). The front shocks are externally adjustable and the rear shocks require removal from vehicle to be adjusted.