IE MK5 Rabbit & Jetta 2.5L Intake Manifold Cold Air Intake Kit
INCLUDED WITH KIT
- IE 4-ply high-flow intake pipe
- IE high-flow cotton air filter
- IE black powder coat heat shield
- IE black anodize billet MAF spacer
- All clamps and hardware for installation
DIRECT FIT INTAKE FOR IE MANIFOLD
The market-leading IE 2.5L intake manifold was designed to put performance first, delivering the most power available from the 2.5L engine. In order to maximize the manifold, the runner and plenum volume and shapes have been drastically changed from the factory design. Due to these changes, the throttle body location has been moved, factory or aftermarket intakes will not directly fit.
The IE 2.5L intake manifold cold air intake is the performance solution for an easy direct-install intake when using an IE 2.5L intake manifold. This kit will connect your throttle body to your mass airflow sensor, and place the air filter right behind the driver's side headlight in a partitioned area with fresh airflow. Our specially-made intake pipe features provisions for the valve cover breather, block breather, and SAI pump, so nothing is left unplumbed.
Installation requires removal of the factory intake manifold, fuel injectors, fuel rail, PCV system components, factory intake, and other factory parts. Although the install is straightforward, serious engine damage can occur from incorrect installation and professional installation is recommended. Click here to download the install guide.
- VW - Rabbit 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.5L
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.5L
- This intake is designed to fit when coupled with the IE 2.5L intake manifold only.
- If your vehicle does not a secondary air injection pump from factory, you will have to cut and plug the SAI tube on the bottom of the intake pipe using a 1" plug.
We Also Recommend
IE MK7 Cold Air Intake GTI, Golf R, & Golf | Fits Gen 3 2.0T & 1.8T TSI