IE Billet Valve Cover for 2.0T FSI Engines
IE billet aluminum valve covers for the 2.0T FSI EA113 (timing belt driven) engines are a direct replacement for your factory valve cover for a clean updated look over the stock plastic valve cover. Designed as a perfect solution for a show-ready look or the base for your custom catch can project.
Machined in-house from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum for an attractive one piece design with a matching oil filler cap to finish off the look. The IE billet valve cover is machined to accept the factory valve cover gasket, so there is no worry of oil leaks.
FOR USE WITH CUSTOM CATCH CAN SETUPS ONLY
This valve cover design completely removes the factory PCV breather setup and will require a custom catch can kit or breather setup. IE complete catch can kits for the billet valve cover are available separately for select models (located in required hardware tab). To make setting up a custom breather or catch can kit easy, this valve cover features a single -10an breather outlet providing a simple start for a variety of fittings or hose ends. The breather outlet is located above an integrated baffle system to reduce oil escaping the breather outlet. These baffles are hand welded into the valve cover, ensuring they will not fail or fall into the cylinder head.
- Audi - A4 2005-2008 (B7) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - A6 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - A6 Allroad 2005-2011 (C6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - TT 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- Audi - TTS 2008-2015 (MK2 - 8J) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- Audi - A3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- Audi - S3 2006-2013 (MK2 - 8P) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- VW - GTI 2006-2009 (MK5) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- VW - Golf R 2012-2012 (MK6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 2006-2010 (MK5) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- VW - Passat 2006-2010 (B6) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
- VW - EOS 2006-2015 (1F7) 2.0T FSI (EA113) engines*
*This billet valve cover will only work on early model 2.0T EA113 engines. You can verify your the correct engine if it is in the above chassis and is driven by a timing belt. If your engine is driven by a timing chain, you have an EA888 Gen1/Gen2 TSI engine and is not compatible with billet valve covers.
We Also Recommend
IE MK7 Cold Air Intake GTI, Golf R, & Golf | Fits Gen 3 2.0T & 1.8T TSI