IE Billet SAI Blockoff Plate for 1.8T Engines
EASY 1.8T SAI DELETE
Removing the secondary air injection pump, combi valve, connected hoses, and sensors is very popular when installing a custom catch can kits, breather setups, aftermarket intake manifolds, big turbo setups, and more. When removing any of the SAI systems you will end up with an open port on the cylinder head where the combi valve was installed. Using an IE SAI Block-Off Plate will seal off this port with a small attractive in-house CNC machined aluminum alloy plate. Every plate is machined with an o ring seal so that they seal up perfectly with no fuss, gaskets, or messy sealant. The easy installation takes only a few moments and is completed with our included aerospace grade Viton o ring, stainless steel socket head bolts, and a red anodize finish to compliment your engine bay.
OFF ROAD USE ONLY
The IE SAI Block-Off Plate is used when removing factory installed emissions systems. Emissions delete procedures and products should only be used on vehicles registered for off road or race use only. Deleting emissions systems will result in a check engine light and failure to pass state emissions testing.
- Audi - A4 1996-2001 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engines*
- Audi - A4 2002-2005 (B6) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - A6 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - A6 Allroad 1998-2004 (C5) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - TT 2000-2006 (MK1 - 8N) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - A3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engines
- Audi - S3 1996-2003 (MK1 - 8L) 1.8T 20V engines
- VW - Golf 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engines
- VW - GTI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engines
- VW - Jetta & Jetta GLI 1999-2005 (MK4) 1.8T 20V engines
- VW - Beetle 1998-2011 (1C - 9C - 1Y) 1.8T 20V engines
- VW - Passat 1998-2005 (B5 - B5.5) 1.8T 20V engines*
*NOTE: Early 058 1.8T 20V (AEB engine codes) are not equipped with SAI from factory and do not need SAI plates installed.
We Also Recommend
IE MK7 Cold Air Intake GTI, Golf R, & Golf | Fits Gen 3 2.0T & 1.8T TSI