Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable spherical endlinks from 034Motorsport!
Designed to improve handling, road feel, and steering response, 034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar. These end link are also length adjustable to allow for lowered vehicles to maintain proper preload on the sway bar.
Please Note: For lowered vehicles, always check all clearances over the full articulation of the suspension in order to identify possible interference. We recommend running 034Motorsport suspension components, as they have been designed and tested to work together, without interference.
034MOTORSPORT Front Sway Bar End Link (Pair)
Replace your flimsy, imprecise OEM sway bar end links with these performance engineered adjustable spherical endlinks! The 034Motorsport's Billet Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links allow for uncompromised transfer of suspension movement to the sway bar, and are adjustable in length, allowing you to maintain proper preload on the sway bar when lowering your car. 034Motorsport sway bar end links are the only options on the market with high misalignment sphericals, ensuring that the end links do not bind as the suspension articulates.
- CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum Bodies (Anodized Black for Durability)
- CNC Machined Steel Adapter Hardware (Zinc Plated for Durability)
- Motorsport Quality Aurora Spherical Bearings
- High Misalignment Sphericals - Allow Proper Articulation Without Binding
- +/- 0.75" of Adjustability (1.5" Total Adjustment Range)
- Sold In Pairs
- Adjust Sway Bar Preload - Essential When Corner Balancing Lowered Vehicles
- Improved Sway Bar Reaction Time & Accuracy
- 2005 - 2013 Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8P)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3/RS3 (8V/8V.5)
- 2007 - 2013 Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8J)
- 2015 - Present Audi TT/TTS/TTRS (8S)
- 2007 - 2009 Volkswagen Eos (MkV)
- 2010 - 2013 Volkswagen Eos (MkVI)
- 2006 - 2009 Volkswagen Jetta/GTI/GLI/Rabbit/R32 (MkV)
- 2010 - 2014 Volkswagen Golf/GTI/Rabbit/R (MkVI)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R (MkVII)
- 2010 - 2015 Volkswagen Jetta/GLI (MkVI)
- 2019 - Present Volkswagen Jetta (MkVII)
- 2006 - 2013 Volkswagen Passat
- 2008 - 2013 Volkswagen Tiguan
- Compatible with all stock and aftermarket sway bars.
034Motorsport RS3 track use alignment specs; these specifications are optimal for a track driven car with a very "loose" handling attitude and lively rear end that drives towards oversteer. Caution should be used with these alignment specs as they can cause the car to over-rotate and spin, especially during throttle-lift conditions while turning:
- Front: (Tires: 265/35-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -3.0 degrees each side (034-601-1013 camber mounts)
- Caster: 7.1 degrees (not adjustable)
- Toe: 0.6mm (toe-in) each side
- Rear: (Tires: 245/40-18 Michelin Sport Cup 2)
- Camber: -1.5 degrees each side
- Toe: 0.8mm (toe-in) each side
Test vehicle is also running 034Motorsport front and rear sway bars, and all 034Motorsport spherical Motorsport line of products.